How to Downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9 :- The iOS 10 upgrade was recently announced in the apple keynote and people were quite excited as it showcased lots and lots of features that are just mind blowing but then apple just rushed its ways in order to release this latest ios version to the older iPhone users and all other iPad and also the latest of all iPod touch users.
But this rushing made this one of the loosest and probably the worst iOS release strategies as the people have been facing lots and lots of issues with this update as this iOS version is quite the same as iOS 9 but has a lots of bugs on it already so if you are looking forward to downgrading the iOS version that you have currently ,we are going to show you just about how to do so and it is really quite easy too.
Well if you are a regular iOS user then I would recommend you guys this downgrade otherwise if you are not a regular iOS user and don’t take this device at workplace or other regular places of your routine then I would recommend that you guys just don’t downgrade it at all as apple would soon release some patches and updates in order to make your upgrade a lot more comfortable so that you can have some good time using your device but for the regular users the update might really just be a pain for them to bear and I have specifically aimed this article at all those guys who just wish to get rid of their iOS 10 upgrades and maybe want to know How to Downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9, back for now and then later on when everything is stable you can have yourself a much better device back with the updates in iOS 10.
How to Downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9
How to Downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9 ? Well I would like to break it to you guys that if you haven’t backed up your device before upgrading it to iOS 10 then you are going to have a really tough time (Search IPSW Download on Google) downgrading your device to iOS 9 but if you took the smarter step and backed up your device then it is really going to be quite straightforward for you as I will show you all how to downgrade your device here just about now with your backup.
- Well, the backup that you would have made would have been stored in the form of an IPSW file and is stored in the following location – your username/library/iTunes. In this directory, there should be a folder named iPhone/ iPad software updates. You would be required to look for the last version of iOS that was installed onto your device which probably would be iOS 9.3.3/ 9.3.4. iPSW. If you haven’t backed up your device then you should go to this article and download an iOS 9 IPSW file.
- Next, open up your iTunes and then plug your device to your computer.
- Select your device and click on a summary.
- Now on mac hold, the option key on your keyboard and on Windows hold the alt key and then click on the restore button and then select the directory of the IPSW file on your computer.
- If you get any errors just restart your device in recovery mode.
Read :- Tinyumbrella Download
This should restore your device back to iOS 9.
Keep Reading Bestcydiasources.com