How to Fix 4G/LTE/3G Not Working Errors :- Quite recently apple had launched the update to iOS 9 which was lately the iOS 9.3.4 and also the earlier 9.3.3. Both these updates have been an utter pain for people as they are not able to use their mobile data services at all and also the 4G and LTE services too aren’t working making it absolutely impossible for them to make even 4G HD calls recently so I would like to take this situation seriously and provide you all with some common fixes and troubleshoots that will help you to possibly get back the mobile data up and running as it sometimes is quite necessary and you might even face some issues when it comes to that part.
4G and 3G services are quite inexpensive these days and people are quite wide-eyed about these currently and you would be shocked to hear the fact that people aren’t even able to make calls from their devices after the updates while sometimes this can be due to the fact that you are facing some network issues but mostly it is due to the fact that the update has made some wild changes which cannot be replaced or reversed until and unless you make some subtle steps in order to make sure that you have everything that you want to have with yourself.
So let’s now have a look at the steps and measures that can be taken in order to provide you guys with the best of all troubleshooting steps and I do hope to resolve your problems with this article. Please follow the below steps and make sure that you do them correctly and even after following these you don’t get your device and data up and running, you must take your device to the nearest apple service center store and request for the servicing –
Read :- iOSEmus Errors
How to Fix 4G/LTE/3G (Errors)
- Firstly you must turn off your device and restart it to see that if it is working.
- If it doesn’t work then I suggest that you take out your sim tray and the sim using the sim ejector tool and then re-install it properly.
- If it still doesn’t work try going into settings and check your mobile data is on or not and if it is on then make sure that the mobile data settings are correct and nothing wrong is entered there.
- If it still doesn’t work then you should head over to your desktop or mac and make a backup of your device and then you should factory reset the phone by going into the settings and then general and then backup and restore options and select factory data to reset.
- If you don’t want to factory reset you should go for the network reset settings so that everything will be back up and running.
- If things don’t work out again you should contact your data provider and then make sure that your apn settings are correct.
- Another major step which can be done is that you change cellular restrictions by going to setting -> general -> restriction -> cellular/mobile data -> and now select allow changes.
Read :- TuTu Helper Errors
All these steps should work and I hope that your problem gets resolved. Keep Reading Bestcydiasources.com