Fix Airdrop not Working :- iOS 10 is one of the best ever iOS versions created and it really is the pinnacle of innovations. The people all over the world have to have the best ever things up and running for themselves. Today we just have to get ourselves one of the best ever services at all times and get going with fixing it on our phones as it is quite evident by the title of the article that you would be interested in getting the air drop feature of your iOS device fixed which in itself is a great little integration to the iOS system but today we are quite sure that you might be facing certain issues with the airdrop features as it is one of those features that is going to have to be always working as you never know when you may require it.
I personally found myself not working when I had to transfer a picture from my iPhone to the mac. This was a surprise for me as before the iOS 10 upgrade everything worked butter smooth and fine but after the update things screwed up with this feature.
Though some minor tweaking helped me out but on further research on the internet I found that my friends online weren’t able to get the feature back and up and running on their devices easily as there were some major issues going on with the software end as I was quite sure that the iPhone 7 versions wouldn’t be having such issues. The people with ios 10 on iPhone 7 also faced similar problems and hence we have gone ahead and found out some of the best working ways of making this feature run again.
Airdrop : Errors/Issues
Let’s have a look at why this can be happening for all of us and what we supposed to do in order to get rid of this one for ourselves –
- Firstly the thing may be that there is some error with your wifi connection or your Bluetooth service on any of the device.
- there can also be something wrong with the iCloud servers as well and this you might be facing such issues as well.
Solutions/fix :- Airdrop problems
The app is quite working on most devices but some may be facing this serious problem of the app not working at all and hence we have solutions ready to be served to you all. Here you should have a look at some of the solutions for this one –
- You should go ahead and check your Bluetooth and wifi services once.
- Hard reboot your iOS devices to make sure everything is working fine.
- Now also if it doesn’t work then go ahead and reset your network settings to be sure.
- If nothing works you should go for a hard reset as it would reinstall all the files present on your device and you would easily be able to go ahead and get yourself a working device back again.
Keep Reading www.Bestcydiasources.com