How to Use Multiple Gmail Accounts on iPhone :- Many of us have more than one email account.Owning more than one email address also makes it easy to keep professional and personal life sorted. Gmail is most successful email service in the market while iPhone is the most popular Smartphone in the market.
Today we are going to show you how can you use two Gmail accounts simultaneously on your iOS device.There are two ways to use Multi-email accounts on iPhone. One way is to use it on stock mail app.
The second way is to download Gmail app from to app store.Today, I am going to explain both the ways to use Multi-accounts on Gmail.
How to Use Multiple Gmail Accounts on iPhone
#1 Using the stock mail app
Yes, it’s possible to use multiple Gmail accounts on your iOs device without downloading any app. You can do it by using stock mail app on your device. Stock mail has features like swipe gesture which makes it different from any other app in the market.Follow the steps below
- First, open up the Settings and then scroll down and click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account.
- You will see many options like google, outlook and yahoo mail. Choose Google.
- Now enter your Gmail ID and password and click on next.
- After verification, it will display some syncing options, click ON mail option.
- Repeat the steps to add another account.
Using multi-account on stock mail app is very straightforward and convenient for the user. Now, let’s have a look at how can you use Multiple Gmail accounts with Gmail app.
#2 Using the Gmail app
Many people use Gmail app instead of using stock mail app to use Gmail. Gmail app has many amazing features that make the app extraordinary. The user interface of the application is very easy and convenient for the user.Let’s see how you can use multiple accounts on your iOS device with the Gmail app.
- Download Gmail application from the app store.
- After installing the application, open it.
- Enter your User ID and password.
- After verification, the inbox of the app will be open.
- Now click on three horizontal line situated at the top-left corner.
- Tap on Manage accounts at the bottom.
- Click on Add accounts.
- Enter ID and Password of your other Gmail account.
You can use Multiple accounts simultaneously anytime with the help of Gmail app. When you need to switch to another email account, just click on the menu button and then the arrow, from where you switch between accounts.
Stock mail app and Gmail app both have some unique features that make both application unique. You can choose between both the app depending upon your requirement. Keep Reading www.Bestcydiasources.com