Prometheus Tool :- If you a IOS user and you are not satisfied with the current iOS version, but you don’t know how to downgrade to the previous version of ios. That’s not simple, though. So coming to the important point, why one will downgrade his/her iOS version.Coming to the thing, how we can downgrade or upgrade, like what are the requirements for the downgrade.
There is a tool named Promethues downgrade tool. The application was released by tihmstar ( famous iOS Developer). Now, this tool has already been released and is now available for download.
The Prometheus Tool, will allow the user ( jailbreakers) to either downgrade or upgrade to an iOS version even if apple stood signing in. This process basically requires.Shsh2 blobs. If you don’t have the required file, you won’t be able to downgrade the ios version of your device.
Prometheus Tool : Guide
Read :- How to Downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9
Why Downgrade iOS?
There can be many reasons few are as follow-
- It can be due to any kind of bug in the current iOS version, which is not solved from some time.
- The poor performance of the device in the current version of iOS might be poor.
- Poor battery life
There can be thousands of reasons, but we can’t discuss all.
Read : – Tinyumbrella Download (DownGrade your iPhone)
How to Downgrade iOS using Prometheus Tool
The developer explained each and every step of the process, to downgrade or upgrade the ios.
Following are some important points you must know before starting the procedure.-
- You can use this only if you have SHSH2 blobs for the firmware, the one you are downgrading or upgrading.
- If you don’t have SHSH2 blobs, then you won’t be able to do anything.
- if you want to save SHSH2 blobs for s firmware, then apple is still signing.
- You can either downgrade or upgrade from 9.x to 9.X with help of SHSH2 blobs.
- There are two methods, for upgrading or downgrading, one method is in which you don’t require jailbreak device and in another method, the jailbreak is required.
- This tool works only with 64-bit devices only.
- Currently, this tool is available for max only, but soon we can expect it for Android and Linux too.
But there are some issues which most of the users get. They are as follow-
Many users reported that Apple has patched this tool. Whenever the users use this tool, an error always appeared that apple’s TSS server is down.
Also, many non- jalbreak users are still able to update their devices easily, which is a proof that this tool is not yet patched or detected by the company itself. Though this tool does not allow the non-jailbreak users to downgrade their version of ios
There is no doubt that Apple patched this tool very quickly, as attempts to bypass their platforms is not good for the company. Also, apple is very responsive in order to patch tools like this.Keep Reading www.bestcydiasources.com