Kodi For iPhone is an open source software, that is based on the principle of home entertainment. Kodi brings all of your digital media together into an attractive and user-friendly package. It is free of cost and comes with various customization options. Kodi has even been awarded for its excellence.
It serves as a media player, as well as an entertainment hub. If you’re the keen follower of show business or sports then Kodi is just perfect for you. Kodi For iPhone was originally designed by Microsoft XBOX. Formerly known as the XBOX Media Center(XBMC) Kodi has evolved magnificently since its inception in 2003.
It is supported by Linux, OSX, Windows, iOS, and Android. Kodi allows the users to play and view almost all videos, podcast, music and other media files from the internet as well as the local and network storage. From here on, we will be going through a quick guide about the Kodi For iPhone.
Read – XBMC For iPhone
Kodi For iPhone 7 – No Jailbreak
The easiest way of installing Kodi on your iPhone without facing any jailbreak issues is by using the Cydia Impactor. Cydia Impactor is a well-known app for Windows and Mac through which iPhone users can install apps on their device that isn’t available in the official app store. So, first, you’ll have to download Cydia Impactor and the latest Kodi For iPhone.
- Now, get your iPhone connected to your Mac or PC. In some case, iTunes may open automatically when you plug in the iPhone. Do make sure that you close it.
- Now open Cydia Impactor, that as we mentioned above should be downloaded and installed already. Drag and download the Kodi IPA file onto the app.
- Ascertain that your iPhone is selected in the drop-down menu. After that, click start.
- The Cydia Impactor will request for your Apple ID login. Now, for some people privacy may be a concern, so you can use an alternative login for this purpose.
- Now, as the app is done installing, go to Settings, in Settings go to General, in there you will find the option Profiles & Device Management, click on it and then find the profile with your Apple ID, once you find it, open it.
- Click on ‘Trust’ in the Kodi app and have one heck of an experience in your journey with this amazing app.
Read – Kodi 17 Krypton iPA
Kodi is an award winning application that really has proved to have truly evolved with the addition of numerous amazing features over the years, and it just keeps getting better. On the other hand, the unauthorized access to things has also made the app draw heavy criticism. However, follow the steps mentioned above, and you won’t be facing any issues.
Kodi app for iPhone is definitely a vital tool for the users of the device. iPhone users are often deprived of many things because of the limitations that iOS comes with, and the fact that rich featured apps are mostly paid in the Apple store. But with help of the steps mentioned above, you can get the Kodi app installed on your iPhone without paying a dime for it. Definitely sounds like a great deal.