How to Hide Text Messages on iPhone – Most of the mobile device users get messages daily. Those messages can be from the cellular network provider company, relatives or even friends, sometimes those text messages can contain some information which you want to hide but due to lack of privacy, anyone can look into it whether your device is locked or not. But sometimes that notification can become a spam can irritate you also.
But what to do for removing the text on those notifications, which can make your security publically. Sometimes few people don’t want to show their private message. So in order to hide the content of the notification, users can use the method which we gonna discuss.Today we will tell you how to remove all those notification from the lock screen but before that, you must know some important things.
You must have an iOS device with iOS 8 or later. Because in earlier versions of ios, this feature was not available but with the help of latest technology apple has finally found a way to secure your personal data. Note that this feature will only help you to hide your personal data only when the device is locked. After unlocking the device anyone can look into anything, so please make sure that your phone is password protected.
Read – PlayView For iOS
Advantages Of Open Notification
- The notification features can be useful for many users as you can directly access the messages or any other notification without even unlocking your device.
- This is a very handy feature which will instantly shoe the notification.
- This feature is enabled already on your device. So there are no ways to activate this.
Disadvantages of Open Notification
- Sometimes the data present in the notification can be personal, but if notification is open for all then anyone can see your information.
- Because information for one can be personal but for the other, it might not be.
- After disabling notification you won’t able to directly check the notification’s details without unlocking your device.
- But after unlocking your device you can surely see each and every notification. Though this will take a little bit more time but will help you to protect your privacy.
How to Hide Text Messages on iPhone
Steps, by which you can easily hide the text present in the notification. This function will work on any iOS device having iOS 10 in it-
- Unlock your device, and then find the setting option and tap on it.
- After entering the settings option, you will able to see an option as “ Notification” tap on it and there will be a sub option in which you have to select messages.
- After getting there you will see an option or toggle, there you have to toggle off ” Show Previews”
- After doing the above-mentioned steps, click on a notification, to go back to the menu.
- There you will be able to see a list of application that is installed on your device. And then select the application, for which you don’t want notification.
- For instance, we want to hide Notification of WhatsApp, for this simply tap on WhatsApp, and then click on toggle off in order to disable the notification which contains text.
Keep Reading www.bestcydiasources.com