How to Jailbreak iPhone 3Gs – If you are an iOS user and thinking that you need some more features on your device then you are at the collect place. iOS the most popular and powerful os for mobile devices made by apple specifically for their devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod etc. Today we will be talking about how to jailbreak an iPhone 3gs. We all know that iPhone 3gs is very old but still at that time too JAILBREAK was available, so that people could enjoy some extra feature.
Jailbreaking is something which one can use on their iOS devices in order to remove some restrictions that were imposed by the manufacturer. After jailbreaking the device one can download/ unauthorized application to on his/her devices. Jailbreaking do provide some excellent features but still jailbreaking will void the warranty of your device, why the warranty is void? Because the user is installing something that is against the rules of the manufacturer.
Before jailbreaking any device, make sure that you have enough knowledge of jailbreaking.Do it at your own risk because jailbreaking do void the warranty of the device.Redsnow, this tool is used to jailbreak iOS devices easily. This tool allows the user to jailbreak the device but a tethered one, in simple words if you will jailbreak your device using red snow then every time after booting you have to use red snow.
Read – How to Jailbreak iOS 10.2
Requirements For Jailbreak-
- An iPhone 3gs with iOS 4.2.1 at least otherwise you cannot proceed further.
- iTunes Version 10 or later.
- Redsnow for Mac.
Before starting the process make sure you have backed up all of your data because Jailbreak will wipe out the data.
Steps To Jailbreak iPhone 3Gs
- First of all, you must download red snow on your Mac devices and extract the files.
- After installation, you have to open red snow and connect your iPhone with your Macbook.
- Follow the instructions and keep on going with the process.
- After the process is successfully done, your device will be rebooted and will ask whether you want to install Cydia or not, then you must click on install Cydia.
- After your device is successfully rebooted and working, now you will be able to see iPad baseband, that you have to installed.
- Connect your device again with your computer and carry on the further process ( you must Follow all the instructions given there).
- After this, your device will reboot a couple of times and you will able to see some texts which say installing jailbreak data.
- After this, your device will reboot again and you will be able to see Cydia on the home screen. ( Hence, your devices is jailbreak).
After jailbreaking your device, now you can avail many such features which a normal iPhone user can’t avail. But there are few drawbacks also, they are that your device’s warranty will be void and sometimes due to lack of knowledge one can lose his/her phone forever ( in the case when you don’t follow the steps properly).
Keep Reading www.bestcydiasources.com