Is iExplorer safe To Download? – Managing and transferring files from computer to phone or vice versa maybe sometimes a headache for iOS users because they don’t have an inbuilt file manager for their devices. So this is a major drawback for iOS, due to this people have to use some third party applications in order to manage their files.
But the question is, are those third party software/application safe for your device? Well, hey can be safe and sometimes can create issues too. Today the topic of discussion is also about one of the most popular third-party application that is iExplorer, we will be talking about that is it safe? or not.
Let’s start our topic with what software it is and what features do we get? iExplorer is not just a common iPhone manager but is an ultimate because it can do many things which anyone will love for sure. Following are some of its key features: it allows the user to transfer videos, music, photo, etc from iOS device to mac or PC directly without any issue.
Read – Whatsapp Plus iOS
Also, using this you can easily make a backup of your important files etc. iExplorer do support each and every iOS handheld device that has been launched. Using this you can easily manage your files and lots of other stuff.
Now we will see some massive features of iExplorer.
Features Of iExplorer
- You can use this application with any iOS device that has been launched.
- Even without jailbreak, you can use this application without issue and if you have a jailbroken device then also you won’t face any issue.
- You can even transfer your iTunes music directly from your iOS device to your computer etc in few steps only.
- Easy to use due to its friendly interface.
- Using this you can browse, be an honest view, import and save your most important data without worries.
- If you are using this software first time on your PC then you will get a free trial also. After that you can purchase, this application is worth your money and you will surely hr satisfied.
Though it provides very good features and it is overall better than iTunes. But still is, to be honest,
Well, it is not safe because this software is not Apple’s software, so obviously third party application, the first point is this and the other one is that using iExplorer anyone can access to system files and it surely cannot be safe for your device.
Though iExplorer is useful but still you must prefer safety first, so always use an official application instead of these third party applications. If by mistake why accessing iExplorer someone deletes any important system file of your device then you can lose your device.
Overall, iTunes also provides many features, so you can use iTunes because it is safe and secure. It iExplorer would be launched by apple then I would definitely recommend you but for the time it is just a third party software.
Keep Reading www.Bestcydiasources.com