Kodi 17 Krypton iPA – There are many media players out there in the market but by upgrading their servers every now and then, Kodi is probably the most beloved media player in India. While some media players excel in quality or huge collection or smooth graphical interface.
Kodi 17 is probably the only app which tops them all. Kodi recently announced that their new version i.e. version 17 will go with the name of “Krypton” just like version 16 was known as “Jarvis” and version 15 was called “Isengard”.
Kodi 17 Krypton is an open source media player which also includes a unique feature of the 10-foot user interface.
Kodi Krypton has the capability to play Movies, TV Shows, and Music of almost all formats and is also available for Windows, OSX, Android, Linux, and iOS. While finding Kodi 17 Krypton iPA for other platforms is quite simple, one needs to go with the below tips to get Kodi Krypton on iOS 10 as it is not available in the App store.
Read – Tutu Helper Kodi
Steps to Download Kodi 17 Krypton iPA for iOS 10
Kodi 17 Krypton iPA Download With Jailbreak:
- Go to your home screen and click on the Cydia icon.
- Tap on Sources, Edit and then click Add.
- A Box will appear where you have to insert the following: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/apt/ios/
- A menu will be shown from where you have to click on teamKodi source.
- Click on “All Packages” and then click on “Kodi-iOS”
- Tap install and then confirm.
- It will take a few minutes to install Kodi, exit Cydia and you will notice a new Kodi icon on the home screen.
Kodi 17 Krypton iPA Download Without Jailbreak:
- Go to the following link and download Kodi 17 Krypton iPA new version for iOS http://bit.ly/2sLkMJH
- Once downloaded, Now Download Cydia Impactor.
- Connect your device to the computer via USB Cable.
- Drag and drop Kodi Krypton 17 IPA File into the Cydia Impactor app.
- The screen will prompt and ask you to enter your Apple ID and password which will then be sent to Apple for creating a signing certificate. You can also create a new Apple ID and use it.
- After you are done entering your information, Cydia Impactor will begin to install Kodi Krypton version 17 on your device and once it is completed, the app will be on the home screen.
- Now, before you open Kodi App, go to the Settings > General > Profile (Device Management).
- Look for the profile with your Apple ID and click on the trust button after opening it.
- Now you should be able to use Kodi Krypton easily.
Read – Kodi For iPhone
How to Install Kodi 17 Krypton iPA
Go through with any one of the above two methods and both will give you the same results. Kodi Krypton is a must keep but still, if you someday wish to remove it from your device then here’s what you can do:
- Tap the Cydia icon on the screen.
- Go to the bottom of the Cydia menu, tap on “Installed” and then tap on “Packages”.
- Look for the Kodi in the installed packages and tap.
- You will notice a “Modify” button in the top right corner of your screen, tap it and then choose to remove.
- Once Kodi is uninstalled, tap on Return to Cydia.
There should be no more trouble now in either installing or removing Kodi from your iOS device. With the major upgrade, Kodi has gone to Krypton from Jarvis and now you can enjoy any format on the media player without any conundrums.