We are covering a lot of emulators on iOS 9 & iOS 9.1 these days, recently we covered about GBA4iOS & PlayStation PS emulators for iPhone and iPad running any version of the iOS. Although we have a number of titles listed in App Stire which we can download right away and enjoy them on our mobile screen still some of us miss the old handheld emulators which brought a smile on our faces whenever we think about them. We are trying to keep your childhood memories alive by listing every emulator tutorial for your iOS devices on our site.
Although we covered different emulator guides, Some people asked about How to Download NDS4iOS Nintendo Emulator on iOS 9.1 without Jailbreak. You might also wonder what the need of non-jailbreak method when you can simply jailbreak iOS 9, But some people don’t want to jailbreak their devices for several reasons. So we thought of listening what our readers are asking and made a super simple guide on How to download NDS4iOS emulator on iOS 9.1 without jailbreak.
Many are happy with GBA4iOS emulator still many people lean on to play games on Nintendo Emulator on iOS 9 due to several reasons. Some might want to play those low graphic retro games on their small iPhone screens or huge iPad screens they just want to enjoy those good old days playing the old retro games on their devices and want to pass their time. You can even enjoy NDA4iOS emulator on your iOS device without the need of jailbreaking it.
You can install NDS4iOS on any of your iPhone or iPad no matter if it is jailbroken or not, You can follow this guide and you can enjoy those old games you used to play on your handheld gaming machines on your iPhone or iPad screen. So let’s dive into our guide.
Download NDS4iOS Nintendo Emulator iOS 9.1 without Jailbreak
As the title says that you don’t need a jailbroken device to install Nintendo emulator on your iOS 9.1 device, let’s have a look on the steps to install it.
- Unlock your device if it is locked and navigate to Safari browser.
- If you are browsing this article from your iPhone or iPad then Click here, or type in “http://iosem.us/app/install/nds.html” in the address bar and hit the enter key.
- Now you will get a webpage where you can see “Install” button in red color which is located at the top right corner.
- After clicking the install button, you will get a popup, Simply tap on “install“.
- Now it will take a minute or so for the browser to download Nintendo NDA4iOS emulator depending on your network speed.
- After the application is downloaded you need to trust the application to use the application to do so you can follow steps
- Navigate to Settings >> General >> Profiles or General >> Device Management on iOS 9.2.
- Now you need to look up for newly added profiles and in our case it is something like “Guangdong Weking Group…“.
- Click on the profile and now you will get a popup, trust the profile.
- Now you can run NDS4iOS Nintendo Emulator iOS 9.1 and time to load your favorite game ROMs on your device.
Load NDS4iOS Nintendo Emulator Game ROMs on iOS 9.1
You might think we are linking to some random roms sites to download Nintendo NDS4iOS emulator game ROMs and we are not doing it for some reasons but don’t worry we are going to show you how to load ROMs onto your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure that you have updates iTune’s version on your computer.
- Next connect your device to your computer.
- Select your device and navigate to the apps section in iTunes.
- Scroll down a bit and you will find “File Sharing“, select NDS4iOS.
- Now you can drag and drop game roms into NDS4iOS documents section.
- You can find all the game roms within the app itself.
That’s it you have successfully installed NDS4iOS without the need of jailbreaking your device by following our guide on How to Download NDS4iOS Nintendo Emulator iOS 9.1 without Jailbreak. If you are having any troubles or any issues do comment below so that we can help you out of the issues.