Download AutoTouch For iOS 11 – AutoTouch is a Tool or Software designed for iOS for the users to record and playback. By using AutoTouch, the iOS users can record or playback their operations in their iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch, etc., This AutoTouch Tool is not only used for recording or playback, but it can also be used to run the Lua script on your device. By running the Lua Script, you perform several operations such as simulating Human Operations like writing or recording scripts by hand.
It also provides series of extended features more of complexly automated operations through the use of it. The AutoTouch only runs on those Apple devices which are jailbroken. You can install the AutoTouch application through the Cydia. The AutoTouch application supports recording for operations such a touch, physical key pressing also.
In addition to these, it also provides some extension features like a screenshot, image matching, app run/kill. It also offers some extension functions like color searching, picture matching, and application on/off. The auto touch application provides a script store where you can download scripts or purchase them. You can also sell your scripts on that store.
Read – Best Cydia Themes For iOS
Download and Install AutoTouch on iOS 11
- The AutoTouch App was originally released in the BigBoss section of the Cydia source. You can search on there to download the AutoTouch Application. (Note – The BigBoss only updates the application after 24 hours. Thus, you need wait 24 hours to get the latest version during the updates.)
- The AutoTouch has its own self-built repository https://autotouch.net/repo/ which you can add to the Cydia by which you can obtain the update more timely.
- When the AutoTouch Application is installed through Cydia, its supportive plug-ins like Activator and Applist will be installed automatically along the AutoTouch Installation too. The Activator plug-in is used in obtaining and setting the gesture operations. The Applist plug-in is used to get the list of installed applications. (Note – In any case, you should not uninstall the plug-ins. If you uninstall them the AutoTouch Application will also be uninstalled.)
Read – Nintendo DS Emulator iOS 11
Steps To Record Using AutoTouch on iOS Device
- Firstly, you must open the AutoTouch App and pre-select your determined Activator control action which can be any buttons or even by touch or you can just follow the default controls.
- After setting them, in the interface keep pressing the Activator control actions when you want to record something.
- A control panel will pop-up with a recording key and list of scripts.
- Click on the “Record” option on the control panel.
- The device will vibrate giving you a prompt and will start recording.
- Now you can get on with the recording and perform the task which you wanted to be recorded.
- When you want to stop the recording, keep pressing the control action key you set or the default for example, if you set “Volume + ” key, keep pressing it.
- Your device will now vibrate again and will give a pop-up saying, ” Recording ends.”
- Now you can view and manage your script. You can also see the scripts recorded previously in the AutoTouch. Usually the Time the script is created is the default name of the scripts but you can modify them into the name you like or the name you want.
By this, you can enjoy recording and save whatever you’re doing on your device such as games and video chats, etc. Keep Reading www.bestcydiasources.com