Apple iPhone’s are one of the best smartphones in the world in terms of many aspects which includes design, quality and much more. Apple has been striving to improve user experience with its own mobile operating system iOS, with the latest iOS updates Apple has been introducing new features now and then. One such feature is Wifi Calling When Apple first introduced this feature many thought that it won’t be much useful for users as they can call their dear one’s via cellular networks.
Apple introduced the Wifi Calling feature by keeping many things in mind. Sometimes we may don’t have enough courage of our cellular network in our offices which will result in occasional call drops which will ruin overall experience and most of the offices have wifi networks available which will come to rescue as you can do Wifi Calling, Brilliant !! Isn’t it. Majority of my friends are using this feature and they are pretty happy with it. Recently one of my friend approached me stating that she is unable to make wifi calls and want to fix Wifi calling not working issue on iPhone running iOS 9.
Wifi calling feature is useless if you are not able to make use of it. When I am searching for a fix to solve wifi calling not working issue on iPhone and found that they are many users out there who are facing the same issue. Most of them are struggling to fix the issue and they are still in search of a working fix. Some of the ways to know that you are facing the issue are you are not able to activate the feature or unable to place calls using this feature. So let’s see how you can fix wifi calling not working on iPhone running iOS 9.
Fix Wifi Calling Not working issue on iPhone iOS 9
We gathered a couple of working solutions to fix the issues and they are all tested to make sure that they are working.
- Make sure that your device is connected to a Wifi network and your internet provider isn’t facing any network issues. Try turning On and Off Wifi on your device.
- Make sure that you have enabled “Wifi Calling” feature on your device. Go ahead and enable Wifi calling feature on your iPhone.
- Do try restarting your Wifi router which will fix all temporary network problems you are facing.
- If you are still facing the issue then we advice you to reset network settings, to do this you can navigate to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- We advice you to reboot your iPhone and to do this you can hold “Power + Home” button simultaneously which will restart your device.
- If the issue still exists then we advice you to restore to previous version using iTunes.
Hope this guides helped you to fix Wifi Calling Not working issue on iPhone iOS 9. If you are having, queries or suggestions do comment below so that we can help solve the issue. Do share the article and help your friends fix the issue.