GBA4iOS is one of the best gaming emulators available for Apple devices and it one of the most downloaded jailbreak tweak which is available for all devices including non-jailbroken devices. Previously we have covered a details guide on How to Install GBA4iOS on iOS 9 without Jailbreak which helped many of our readers to install GBA4iOS emulator on iOS 9 but recently one of our readers commented that they are unable to install GBA4iOS on iOS 9.2 without jailbreak as it has been mentioned that the GBA4iOS emulator is revoked. So we thought of publishing a guide on “How to Download and Install GBA4iOS on iOS 9.2.1/9.3.1 without Jailbreak“.
If you are also searching for a way to Install GBA4iOS on iOS 9.2.1 without Jailbreak then you are in right place, We are going to show you how to install GBA4iOS emulator on iOS 9.2 and also download GBA ROMs onto your device without the jailbreak. We are also going to show a way to sync your GBA ROMs on all devices. So without any waiting let’s dive into our guide on “How to Install GBA4iOS on iOS 9.2.1/9.3.1 without Jailbreak“.
The procedure to install GBA4iOS on iOS 9.2 is no different it is the same procedure which you followed to install GBA4iOS on iOS 9.1 and you can enjoy GBA4iOS on iOS 9.2.1/9.3.1 without any issues. It will take around 3-5 minutes of your precious time to install GBA4iOS emulator and You don’t need Cydia to install it which is a great sign as the Jailbreak for iOS 9.2 is not out yet.
Download and Install GBA4iOS on iOS 9.2.1/9.3.1 without Jailbreak
July 29 Update Log #1 – New Method To Download & Install Gba4ios on any iOS devices with almost every version. See Below Steps >>
- First you need to go to the pre-installed web browser on your iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch i.e. Apple’s Safari web browser.
- Now you need to enter the following link in the text box at the top of the web browser – http://www.gba4iosapp.com/download/
- Now you would notice that the website isn’t working and in order to make the website work we need to change the date of the device manually by going to the settings.
- You need to change the date of the device to the year 2010 so that the website will let you install the app i.e. GBA4IOS.
- Now when you’ve changed the date , you need to go to the above-mentioned link again and install GBA4IOS.
- GBA4IOS will be installed successfully on your device and now you need to trust the application.
- To trust the application you will again need to change the date to the current date and then go to settings-> general -> Profiles and now trust GBA4IOS.
- In order to use the app you will again need to change the date to the year 2010 and now you can successfully start GBA4IOS and start enjoying all those nostalgia overloaded games that you once used to play.
Many people are using many jailbreak tweaks on their iOS devices without jailbreaking which is a good thing as there are no strings attached and nothing to loose. You don’t need to bother with warranty and stuff, the process to install it is pretty straight forward. All you need is a working internet connection and iPhone or iPad running iOS 9.2 or up.
You can follow this guide on all Apple devices which includes iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S+, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4s and on all iPad models. We have tested this method out before publishing this guide to install GBA4iOS on iOS 9.2.1 and it worked like a charm for us. So let’s dive into the process to install GBA4iOS on iOS 9.2.1 without Jailbreak.
- Unlock your device and Launch Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now navigate to iEmulators website or Click here to navigate straight away to GBA4iOS for iOS 9.2 download page.
- Next, Click on the GBA4iOS application and click on install.
- It will take few seconds to minutes depending on your internet connection.
- After successful installation, You can find the GBA4iOS app icon on your home screen.
How to Fix GBA4IOS emulator Not opening on iOS 9.2.1
You might face the same issue as many others. It’s because certain features are changed in iOS 9 which one need to enable them to run third party applications on iPhone or iPad. In iOS 8 you can install any third party application like vShare or MovieBox and when you try to open them, your device will ask whether to trust the application or not. You can fix the GBA4iOS emulator not opening on iOS 9.2 easily.
Apple has moved this feature into Settings and if you are having issues with GBA4IOS on iOS 9.2 then you can fix it by navigating to Settings >> General >> DeviceManagement and Tap on the profile of the emulator you have downloaded and in our case it is “Xiamen …” and now you can hit the “Trust” button. After doing this, you can enjoy GBA4IOS on iOS 9 without any issues and you have followed the same process during the installation of NDS4iOS Emulator.
How to Download Roms for GBA4iOS on iOS 9.2.1
Now after installing GBA4iOS emulator on iOS 9.2, next thing you need are GBA Roms to play your favorite games. Previously downloading GBA4iOS Roms is a hectic task and now it’s a breeze. You can download your favorite Roms within the application and sync them with dropbox too.
- Open “GBA4iOS App” on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, click on Search icon located at the top right corner.
- Now you will be navigated to “Google” Homepage.
- You can search and download your favorite GBA Roms onto your device.
Now you have downloaded the roms and its time to enable DropBox Sync which will save the roms to your dropbox account and you can use them on all your devices. First, you need to install DropBox on your device.
- To activate dropbox sync navigate to settings within the application.
- Now scroll down and find “Dropbox Sync” option.
- It is turned off by default which you can enable and grant necessary permissions.
- You can also sync saved game data so that you will never lose the data.
That’s it we have covered each and every aspect of GBA4iOS for iOS 9.2 in our guide on “Download and Install GBA4iOS on iOS 9.2.1 without Jailbreak”. If you are getting GBA4iOS cannot be installed this time or having any queries do let us know via comments so that we can help you out. Do share the guide and help it reach your friends.