We recently posted about “Top 10 Cracked Cydia Sources” in which we have included most of the best cracked Cydia sources. I noticed that many people are searching for “Default Cydia Repo Sources List” and the reasons may be many. Some might accidentally delete a repo source and want to get it back. So we thought of listing all the Default Cydia Repo Sources in this article.
Most of us including me jailbreak our devices to customize our devices using Cydia as you all know it is similar to Apple Store but with a lot of tweaks to customize your device to the possible extent. Cydia comes pre-installed with some Default Cydia Sources from which you can download tweaks or themes of your choice, just by searching for them in the Cydia app.
No matter whatever device you use either it is iPhone or iPad or iPod the default Cydia repo sources are common on all devices. In case you accidentally deleted them and worrying on how to get the default Cydia repos back on your device, Don’t worry we are here to help you out. So let’s dive into our Default Cydia Repo Sources List.
Default Cydia Repo Sources List
The below Cydia Sources are the default ones which you will find in Cydia. You can navigate to Cydia >> Manage >> Sources to have a look at them. If you are missing any of the Default Cydia Repo Sources you can simply add them back by using the repo source URLs below.
- BigBoss Repo Soucre :- http://apt.bigboss.us.com/repofiles/cydia
- ZodTTD Repo Source:- http://www.zodttd.com/repo/cydia
- ModMyi Repo Source:- http://modmyi.com/repo/
- Ste Packaging Repo Source:- http://repo.smxy.org/cydia/apt
- iSpazio Repo Soucre :- http://repo.ispazio.net
- Telesporeo Tangelo :- http://apt.saurik.com
The above are the list of “Default Cydia Repo Sources” and now let’s see how to add Default Cydia Repo Sources to Cydia.
How to Add Default Cydia Repo Sources in Cydia
Now you have the list of default Cydia repo sources and you found the missing Cydia source, Now its time to add it. Follow these steps to add any Cydia Source on your device.
- Unlock your device and Navigate to “Cydia” application.
- Now click on “Sources” which is located at the bottom.
- Next Click on “Edit” followed by “Add“.
- Now you will get a Url field to enter source URL.
- Enter the URL and click on Add.
- That’s it you have successfully added Cydia Repo Source to your device.
After adding the source, It may take a minute or two for Cydia to download repo content so please be patient.
How to Add Default Cydia Repo Sources using Cydia
We have seen the manual way of adding default Cydia Repo sources to Cydia now let’s have a look at another way. This method doesn’t need to enter any repo source URLs as there is a way to add them instantly.
- Launch “Cydia” application on your device.
- Now you will find “More Package Sources” option.
- Click on it which will navigate to a page with Cydia Sources listed and you will also have the “Default Cydia Repo Sources” listed.
- You can tap on the Cydia source you want to add and click on “Add“.
- You have successfully added Cydia repo source on your device.
Hope you find this article on “Default Cydia Repo Sources List” useful. If you are having any issues in adding the default Cydia sources do let us know via comments. Do share the guide and spread your love.