Emu4iOS Download :- There are many emulators which are available out there. One of the best applications which you can use in order to install other emulators on your iPhone is Emu4iOS. Using this application you can install GBA4iOS, SNES and NDS4iOS emulators on your iPhone and iPad. We have write guide on How to Install GBA4iOS on iOS 9 without Jailbreak The application is compatible both with iOS 9 and 9.2 systems. One of the best things about this application is that you don’t have to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad. Simply install the application and you will be able to download and use any emulator which you want to on your iPhone. So we thought to write Article on “Download Emu4iOS for iOS 9 and 9.2 without jailbreak“.
If you will try to install Emu4iOS officially you will see that you are not able to install this application. The reason behind this is that Apple has patched the security systems in the iOS 9 and 9.2 operating systems which won’t allow one to install this application and download the emulators for iPhone or iPad. So if you have updated your iPhone to iOS 9 or 9.2 you won’t be able to install this application officially. To install Emu4iOS on your iPhone we are going to share a new trick. The trick works on iPhone and iPad which are running on iOS 9 and 9.2 systems. So we think to publish Article on “Download Emu4iOS for iOS 9 and 9.2 without jailbreak“.
One thing which you have to remember is that using this trick you will be able to use one emulator on your iPhone at a time. Let’s say that you have installed GBA4iOS on your iPhone. If you will try to install another emulator like SNES from EMU4iOS you won’t be able to do that. In order to install any other emulator, you have to delete the old emulator which you were using on your iPhone and then install the new one.
Emu4iOS is an iOS emulator for your iDevices using which you can download some premium apps as well as your favorite retro games for your iOS devices.
- As the trick to jailbreak iOS 10 beta is not officially released, we can continue to use this method to download Emu4iOS for iOS 9 as well as 9.2 and other ios 9 versions without any worries as the app is originally designed to make the installation possible without jailbreak only making it much easier for the users to download without any warranty worries.
- To discuss briefly this app, Emu4iOS is a web based app that will allow you to download many iOS Emulators online like the NDS4iOS, GBA4iOS and SNES on various iOS versions of iOS 9 namely 9/9.2/9.0.2/9.1 for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with no jailbreak at all.
Officially you can’t install Emu4iOS on iOS 9/9.2/9.0.2 as Apple has patched the tricks that were used in older versions of iOS. So, the tricks available previously have now become useless after the release of the iOS 9 and 9.2 updates. So now with the previous tricks you will not be able to install and run Emu4iOS on iOS 9/9.2/9.0.2 so here we are bringing you the updates to this app.
Download and install Emu4iOS for iOS 9 and 9.2
Before you start following the steps which we have shared below make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to a WiFi network and your device is not jailbroken.
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad and then select the General tab.
- Now you have to open Date and Time settings.
- From here you have to uncheck the option which says automatic time. Change the date once you have unchecked this option.
- You have to select the year 2012 here.
- Now close the settings app and open Safari on your iPhone. Open Emu4iOS website (https://emu4ios.net/) to download the app.
- You will see the instructions on your iPhone which will help you in installing the application on your device. Once the app is installed you will see a new icon on the home screen of your device.
- Open Emu4iOS from there and you will see all the emulators which are available for downloading. Select the emulator which you want to download and once it has been downloaded you will be able to use it on your iPhone.
Remember to install a single emulator as if you install more than one no emulator will work on your iPhone.