WatchOS :- Apple’s Latest innovations include the apple watch and if you are a proud owner of The Latest iWatch or the Apple watch then you sure wish to have it up to date with the latest software updates and making full use of it to the highest potential.
The Update may Seem minimalistic but it sure has brought about some updates to the Apple Watch.
So let’s dig right into the features of the WatchOS.
Read :- How to Fix Apple Watch Stuck
Features Of WatchOS
The watch os update has brought about significant changes in the Apple watch and made it just better and useful for its day to day life use. Apple Watch may seem a step backward in series of apple’s innovations and re-innovations but we are not here to question its significance instead here to provide ways to make it way more useful and productive at the same time. So let’s see what all changes has this recent update has brought in.
- Made pairing with devices hassles free and way easier.
- Solved issues with connectivity etc.
- Works well with the iOS 10 beta as well as the previous version of iOS 9.3 and above.
- Included more clock styles and better-inbuilt apps which make the Apple Watch Or iWatch More productive and at par with other smartwatches from other manufacturers such as Samsung, SONY and more recently Fitbit Too .
So Those were the latest features of the app summed up now let’s Have a look at how to download and install the latest apple watch
Downloading and Installing WatchOS
As the apple watch or the iWatch uses the iPhone for connectivity to the internet what you must have before downloading this update is Your iPhone with an active internet connection via mobile data or wifi whichever you may please and have Both of them charged way above 50% of battery.After you successfully have the following things in handy and ready with you, you can start the process of downloading and installing.
So without any ado let’s begin with the steps which you should follow along to.
- Update your iPhone’s iOS to iOS 9.3 or later.
- Connect your phone to the internet using WIFI and launch the Apple watch App already installed on your phone.
- Get to the MyWatch Tab.
- Select the general settings.
- Now tap on software updates to check for the latest software updates for your Apple watch.
- After You’ve checked for the updates it would show you the results for the latest Apple WatchOS updates which includes the WatchOS.
- Tap on the Download and install Button now in order to continue the process of updating your Apple Watch.
- You may be asked to enter your iPhone Passcode if you have one If asked do enter your Passcode in order to continue with the process.
- Tap on Agree to the Terms and condition (after reading them or at least having a look).
- Now Tap install on your apple watch.
The apple watchOS update will then download and transfer to the Apple Watch. The Apple Watch may reboot to accept the changes so there’s nothing to worry about if it does.