The iOS 9.3.4 has now been officially released by apple with a bunch of important security installments and with some minor improvements here and there. With the iOS 9.3.4, Apple had recently stopped the Pangu jailbreak indefinitely. Today here we are talking about the latest and the recently released PPHelper for a jailbreak that Pangu Team had released in collaboration with the PP Assistant Team.
This newly launched jailbreak, which covered iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.4 jailbreak had been recently halted to a standstill after the updates made by apple. The jailbreak helper was released about a month after it was hinted by the pangu and PP assist team in MOSEC in July 2016 at a conference that Pangu co-hosted along with the PP jailbreak team.
If you haven’t then you should now lay your hand on it jailbreak your iOS device, just check out the basic
requirements that you must fulfill and then also the instructions to download the PPHelper with the steps given below. It is worth a note here that the jailbreak isn’t compatible nor will it work on any old gen 32-bit device as of now so 32-bit people we’re sorry for this.
Read :- How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.4
These are the two ways through which you can get the iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak. Both these methods will be listed below.
Although PPHelper for iOS 9.3.4 isn’t officially released as of now and has not yet been given a planned release date but we will keep you up to date as and when it will get released.
Method 1: The Safari Method to download the iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak
- Open up your Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with ios 9.3.4 and above
- Now visit the URL of the official pangu website using the given link https://www.downloadpangu.org/ . Just type in the URL into your address bar and then start with the process.
- When the page has loaded successfully then you need to tap on the UP arrow which is present at the bottom of the screen on your iPhone and iPod and at the top on the iPad.
- Choose the option that you have to Add to Home Screen from the options.
- Now you need to get the icon Pangu as shown here and now all you need to do is just tap on Add pangu jailbreak safari.
- Turn off safari and now you need to trust the recently installed app by going to settings > general > profiles > trust
Method 2 – PP HELPER
It is known about the fact that Apple would have officially patched the recent Pangu Jailbreak and this was never in doubt to us; it was always going to be the question of when or if not then how soon. The fact that it has come in so quickly also isn’t too much of a surprise to some as this has happened previously too. Italian hacker and developer and known personality Luca Todesco, said that the jailbreak had recently been patched for iOS 10 betas so the iOS 9.3 was not at all a shocker for him.
Read :- iNDS Emulator
We all must wait till PP helper releases another jailbreak method for the latest iOS 9.3.4