AppCake :- If you are running jailbroken iOS 7 or iOS 8 device then you might be in search of an installous alternative to enjoy paid applications and games for free. Although there are many cracked Cydia sources still they can’t be named as best installous alternatives as there are some dedicated applications like “AppCake”, “AppAddict” and more. AppCake has been termed as one of the best installous alternatives by the jailbreak community. It makes many things easier on a jailbroken device from searching to installing paid applications absolutely free.
Many new users are confused on “How to Add AppCake Repo Source” and If you are also one them then you can follow our step by step tutorial to add appcake repo source to your iPhone iPad or iPod without any issues. After adding Appcake Cydia repo source, you can download and install “AppCake” application. We tested AppCake on iPhone, iPad and also iPod before posting this guide.
Best Cydia Sources is not promiting piracy of applications in any manner. All guides published here are for educational purposes only. We advice you to try applications from these sources before buying as it will help developers to create more amazing applications.
If you decided to add appcake Cydia Source and download appcake on iOS 7 & iOS 8. You need a jailbroken device with Cydia installed on it. You cannot install AppCake without jailbreak so we advise you to jailbreak your device before following this guide. Keep in mind “Jailbreaking voids the warranty of your device”.
If you want to install cracked applications on your device then you also need a Cydia tweak named “AppSync” installed on your device. You cannot install any pirated content without “AppSync” installed on your device. So make sure that your device is jailbroken and install AppSync on it. So let’s dive into our guide on “How to Add AppCake Repo Source to iPhone iPad iPod“.
How to Add AppCake Repo Source
Now let’s have a look at the procedure to add AppCake Cydia repo source on your device. You can add it within few seconds by following our step by step tutorial.
- Open Cydia application on your iPhone or iPad or iPod.
- Next, click on “Sources” option located at the bottom of the application.
- Now click on “Edit” >> “Add Source“.
- You will get a dialog box with a field to enter the Cydia repo source URL which is “http://cydia.iphonecake.com” and click on “Add Source“.
- Next, you will get a warning message click on “Add Anyway“.
- It will take a minute or two for Cydia to download content from AppCake Cydia source and tap on “Done” located on the top right corner.
How to download AppCake from Cydia iOS 7 & iOS 8
- After adding “AppCake Cydia Source” click on the Appcake repository located under “Cydia >> Sources“.
- Next, click on utilities folder.
- You can find “AppCake” under it which you can install on your device.
- You need to restart your device after installation.
- Now you can notice a new icon on application screen named “AppCake“.
ScreenShots of AppCake for iOS 7, iOS 8
That’s it you have successfully downloaded AppCake on your iPhone or iPad or iPod by following our guide on “How to Add AppCake Repo Source to iPhone iPad iPod“. Do let us know your queries via comments. Share the article if it helped you.