XBMC (now known as Kodi) is a media player for the iOS device. It is a free and open-source media player software application developed by the XBMC Foundation. It is available for iOS 7 and later versions with a software 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most streaming media, such as videos, music, podcasts, and videos from the internet.
Xbmc can be customized very well like a variety of skin appearance can be changed, and different plug-ins enable users to access streaming media content via online services such YouTube, Amazon Prime video, and Pandora.
It supports all the common audio, video, and image formats, playlists, slideshows, weather forecasts reporting, and third-party plugins. You have already seen some of the amazing functionality of the app. Let’s see some more interesting feature of the Xbmc app.
Read :- iFaith Download
Features of XBMC
It is one of the popular media players among the iOS users. Let’s find some features of the app
- It can play all your music including AAC, MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC and WMA formats.
- It has a smart playlist and supports tagging.
- It can play all your favorite movies. It supports almost all the qualities of the video including HD.
- Xbmc can import all your favorite movies with full posters, fan art, disc art, Movie information, trailers, video extras, and more.
- It has a massive database of videos containing many TV shows and movies.
- Xbmc supports over 75 languages in the app.
- The app supports many plugins and scripts.
- You can import a picture from the library and start a slideshow.
- The User interface of the app is simple and easy to use.
- You can watch and record live TV all from the GUI interface.
- You can use add-ons for videos, music, changing Xbmc behavior, popular web services, adding artwork, controlling the lights, and many more things.
You will find many amazing features of the app while using it.
Read :- N64iOS Download
Today, I am going to show you how can you download Xbmc on your iOS device.
How to Get XBMC on iOS 10.2
Cydia Alternatives is a package manager app for ios that enables a user to install software packages on the iOS device.
- Download Tutu Helper
- Click on Tutu helper icon from Home screen
- Now open up search on tutu helper
- Search “XBMC Aka KODI”
- Click on Build & Install
Enjoy using XBMC App, Keep Reading www.bestcydiasources.com