Fix “Could Not Open File /var/lib/dpkg/status” Error – So, in today’s world, everyone is connected to technology and technology to them. Nowadays people mostly used as their main device because it is easy to carry, use etc. Coming further, mobiles are working with some platforms mainly named iOS, windows, and Android. Among them, iOS are most powerful and best OS for a mobile device. Some people use their devices for normal stuff, but some try to do some extreme things. One of the extreme things can be jailbreaking an iPhone but is it safe.
Well, no jailbreaking will void the warranty of your device. So do at your own risk. But sometimes jailbreaking can lead to some serious issues to your device.So, as you guys know, one of the latest iOS that are 10.1.1 Jailbreak tool is available but the tool is still in beta stage, so that’s why the users are not getting a smooth experience. Cydia, unfortunately, is one of them, it is one of the biggest error. Luckily, we got a fix for this issue that is an easy one and quick too. But this fix will require a little bit of knowledge in the technical field.
How can someone make this fix easier and quick, the fixes has compared to a host of other issues that are on early jailbreak tools not only this they were performed on a variety of PC platforms; Linux, windows, and Mac. So, if you were thinking of making efforts to fix this issue then this is not the case.
Fix “Could Not Open File /var/lib/dpkg/status” Error –
Coming To The Answers, Follow Each And Every Step As Mentioned,
- You will need use tools that should be used for sure for better results. One of the apps is iFunbox which is for your computer that helps you to investigate the mobile’s file system from your PC. You can download that app from iFunbox.com
- After you perform the first step successfully, then you have to download a file ” Cydia fix” files that include the necessary files to solve the issue.
- To use the Cydia fix, you must have a Cydia impactor.
- Now you have all the necessary tools that are required in the process. Let’s start by connecting your jailbroke device to your computer using an USB cable ( for faster response) and open iFunbox. Then find the file browser functionality and then go to iBooks heading.
- Then you need to extract the files which you download that id ” Cydia fix ” compressed file. This will lead you to find a folder named lib. And a file IPA.
- Drag the entire folder and drop it to iBooks directory.
- Now, launch Cydia impactor and then gets the mobile terminal file into the interface. Cydia will ask you, your Apple ID in order to generate the certificates. Do provide all the required details and let the installation process takes place.
Keep Reading www.Bestcydiasources.com