Fix iMessage Not Working iOS 10 – If you are an iOS user and using the latest version of iOS that is iOS 10, then you must be familiar with many of the new feature which came in new iOS versions. The new features included the new 3D touch, iMessages, and many money. But today we will talk about iMessage, unfortunately, we won’t be talking about iMessage in deep, but surely we gonna talk about some problems that do occurs while using message and we will give you a way to fix the solution also.
Recently, apple launched iOS 10 and in which they launched a new feature as iMessages. In iMessages users do get an all new experience of sending and receiving messages. You will be able to include emoji, animated backgrounds, handwriting and many more features. These all features will give users more interactive and interesting way of sending and receiving messages.
With the advancement of technology, apple provided many useful features which actually can make a big difference between normal messaging application and iMessage. But some users have reported problems while using iMessage in their iOS 10. So today we will tell you how to fix the problems occurring while using iMessage on your latest iOS version and some basic problems that usually occurs while using iMessage on your iOS device.
Read – iCleaner For iOS
Fix iMessage Not Working iOS 10
- If you are unable to use, then you might not apply sufficient pressure on the send message button and with the new iOS 10, you can use the 3D touch feature and then your issue might be solved.
- You can also restart the message application by simply double tapping the home button and then force quit the application after successfully force shutting down the application, you can relaunch the message application.
- You can also disable and enable the message feature in order to fix the issue
- Sometimes by turning on airplane mode and then turning back it off may help you.
To Enable The Handwritten Messages Follow The Steps-
- Sometimes due to some issues users are not able to see the keyboard that is used for the handwritten message.
- If the keyboard doesn’t appear then you can do rotate your screen from portrait to landscape mode.
- And there you will able to see a hand drawn loop, on which you have to tap.
- It will mostly look like ‘E’ and after tapping on it you might able to get handwritten message options.
- But if the problem isn’t solved yet then you can do one more thing that is you can to the iMessage setting and there you can enable the option of the handwritten message which can help you to see the handwritten keyboard.
Some users were not able to use even after Following the steps which were mentioned above. If the problem still persists then you can restart your device or factory reset your devices.
Keep Reading www.bestcydiasources.com