How To Hard Reset iPhone 7 – You must be familiar with one of the best phones that are iPhone 7. iPhone 7 was released in 2016 with some most powerful Chipsets. iPhone is basically a mobile device that is manufactured by apple. It works with an operating system named as ios, it is very powerful OS for mobile devices like iPhone and also for iPad etc. So coming to the main discussion today, how to hard Reset iPhone 7.
As you all know that the home button of iPhone 7 is not a mechanical button and instead it is now a capacitive soldiers button that too is controlled by software. So, now you can understand that it won’t be possible to enter recovery or do many things on iPhone 7.
But don’t be afraid as you can do hard Reset and all in iPhone 7 too that you simply have to follow the new button combination in order to perform the actions.
How To Force Restart iPhone 7?
Now we will tell you the steps in order to force restart iPhone 7, starting with, simple press or hold the sleep button+ volume down for about 10 seconds. As you know that there is no home button, and that too was replaced by volume down button for these process.
There is a side effect of this method, it is that volume HUD will appear on the screen each and every time when you will force restarting your device. It is not clean looking as it was in the past but it is not a big deal.Steps to how to get into recovery mode.
Steps To How To Get Into Recover Mode-
- Connect your iOS device ( iPhone 7 ) with your MacBook or your personal computer with a lightning cable.
- Now, press and hold the sleep button+ volume down until the screen turns off. After this continue holding the same buttons that are sleep button+ volume down, till you see the apple logo on the screen.
- Now you have to release those button immediately after you see the connect to iTunes notification on your device’s screen.
- Simply launch iTunes and there you should see a message stating that there is a problem in the device and it must be updated
How To Get Into The DFU Mode In Your Device-
- Connect your device( iPhone 7) with your Mac-book or with your PC through a lightning cable.
- Now press and hold the sleep+ volume down button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- After this, you can release the sleep button but you have to hold the volume down button for 10 more seconds. There won’t be any iTunes message on the screen like in the recovery method instead there will be a black screen in the DFU mode.
- Now launch iTunes and there you will see a message stating that iTunes has detected the device in recovery mode.
In all the methods we discussed the key role was the volume down button. Keep Reading www.bestcydiasources.com