Filza File Manager iPA – In comparison with Android, iOS lacks the abundance of file managers. Like Android devices, iOS doesn’t provide you a convenient default file manager to access your media files or system files.
For this purpose, we are providing you with a trustable third party software which will help you in managing your files. Although there is ‘iFile’ for iPhone and other iOS devices, there is a better alternative for iFile for managing our files.
‘Filza File Manager’ is the file manager we have been talking about. Nowadays, iFile is not handier to use. Therefore, Filza File Manager has taken over. Filza comes up with various features which show us why it’s better than iFile. Some of its features are mentioned below:
Filza File Manager – Features on iPhone
- Supports SMB (Window file sharing)
- Copy and move your files to other location on your iOS devices
- Compress and Decompress different file formats like rar/tar/tar.gz/zip and 7z.
- Custom themes.
- Custom Folder Icons and its colors.
- Import and Export different file formats like .jpg, .png, .vod, .mp4, etc
- View IPA/DEB File information
- Supports Cloud Storage like Dropbox, FTP, WebDAV and iCloud Storage
- Execute shell scripts and applications on just a few taps.
- Manage Music Library easily: import/export/delete/rename
- Search files and folders easily
Read – iFile Download iOS 10.2
How to Download Filza File Manager iPA on iOS 10
If you want to download Filza File Manager, you need to have Cydia on your iOS device for jailbreak. It’s strongly recommended to jailbreak your iOS device to further download Filza File Manager. Steps to download Filza File Manager for iOS:
- Install Cydia on your iPhone or another iOS device.
- After finishing the installation process of Cydia, open it.
- When you open Cydia, a search bar comes on the top of its homepage.
- In the search bar, type “Filza File Manager”, without quotes and hit enter or search button.
- Click on the app named ‘Filza File Manager’ and it will show you the description of the app.
- Above description at the top right corner of your iOS device, you will see ‘Install’ option. Click on it.
- When you click on it, two options will come: Confirm or Cancel. Click on ‘Confirm’ from the right top corner of your iOS device.
- It will take some time and it shows you “Preparing and Configuring Filza File Manger” and finally wraps up the installation process.
- Your iOS device will now ‘reload’ data while finishing the installation. Do not disturb your device during this process.
- Now go back to Cydia and open Filza File Manager app from there.
Now go back to the home screen of your iOS device where you will find the icon of ‘Filza File Manager’. You can click on it to access the file manager. iOS does not provide its own file manager, therefore we have to install a third-party software. We have given above step by step instructions on how to install the file manager you need. Hope it helps you and you’re now able to manage your files as per your comfort.