vShare Repo is available for iOS 10 and it helps the iOS users to download paid games on the App Store for free. It is available on other versions of iOS too. This is also known as AppVV and allows availability of free of charge games on your device. It adds free apps to your iPad, iPhone or your iPod. This has been really helpful for the iOS users as there has been a vast increase in the availability of apps for them. This is undoubtedly one of the best alternatives to installous.
Installous was developed by Hackulo.us and they have confirmed that they will shut down which makes the users look for other alternatives. vShare has been proven one of the best alternatives to the same along with AppCake, AppAddict, iFunBox etc. Cydia app installer used to install paid apps on your iOS devices before. After installous, vShare has been the most popular. This also has the same features as installous for installing. If you have used installous before, you will not find any difficulty in this.
It is known as AppVV and is updated regularly. Also, this is free of cost. vShare is not at all complicated and you do not have to face any waiting time or captcha codes. Some users have also reviewed that vShare is better than installous in terms of compatibility, installation and download process. In installous, there were some firmware issues in the latest iOS version which does not seem to be the case with vShare. You can test it on 10.2 or 10.3 version after jailbreaking. You can jailbreak by Taig9 or PanGu.
Read – vShare Helper Download
Requirements to Install vShare Repo on iOS Devices –
To download vShare, there are certain things which you need to have on your iOS device without which, your vShare will not work. These include:-
- The most important thing you need to have is a jailbreak. Jailbreaking your device is an essential element for installation of vShare. For iOS 10, you could use PanGu or Taig9.
- Your device must have Cydia and AppSync installed. Without this, vShare will not work. It is required to provide enhancement to vShare. Without AppSync, vShare cannot be installed.
- There are two ways to install vShare, and you require a good Internet connection for both of them. Without an Internet connection, vShare cannot be installed.
vShare Repo iOS 10 – How to Download and Install
After you have your iPhone or your iPod or the iPad jailbreaked, you have to now install AppSync from Cydia. There are a lot of ways to install AppSync, but following the official repo is recommended.Now, here are the following steps that you need to follow to install your vShare. These steps are –
- The first step is to open the Cydia store. After opening the Cydia store, you need to tap on the manage, followed by sources, then edit and finally, tap on add.
- Here, add an official vShare repo for downloading AppSync.
- Once the official repo is added, apps will be shown from their database. Search AppSync from here to install vShare repo. Click on AppSync and install it.
- Search for vShare or AppVV to install the vShare app from Cydia.
- There will be relative results shown on the Cydia. Install it on your iOS device and you are good to go.
VShare Repo works smoothly and comes with lots of premium apps and games which are available for free. Keep Reading www.Bestcydiasources.com