iFile Repo iOS 10 – iFile is a Cydia tweak through which you will be able to view any file system wider from your iOS device.Now, the file is available on cracked app store, absolutely free of cost. This app for iOS devices was developed by Carsten Heinelt. iFile for iOS 10 will be able to read multiple different types of files or attachments including PDF, Excel, Word, Zip, Rar or any other form od Microsoft document.
iFile is basically a great file manager and viewer.One of the key features of iFile for iOS 10 is zip packing and unpacking. The file tweak allows its users to zip up any sort of ifile and it can also unpack any zip file that is not protected by some password.An additional feature would be that once you get file installed on your iOS device, then you will be able to download or upload any file using the built-in server feature of iFile.
Today, we will be going through a quick as to how you can get iFile Repo iOS 10 installed on your iOS device. There are two methods for it, for those who have jailbroken their device and for those who haven’t. We will be studying both methods with the help of a few simple steps. So let’s go through them.
Read – AppPlus For Snapchat Repo
iFile Repo iOS 10 – Two Methods to Download
Method 1 – Jailbroken iPhone
This method applies for those who have already jailbroken their iPad, iPhone or iPod. Just follow these simple steps to get iFile Repo iOS 10 installed on your iOS device without facing any complications.
- The first step would be to open the Cydia app installer and then we will proceed to the download and installation process for iFile for iOS 10.
- Now in the Cydia app installer, add http://repo.hackyouriphone.org.
- Search for ifile and installed the cracked version of the app, free of cost.
- Get your iOS device rebooted after you’re done with the steps mentioned above.
Method 2 – Non-Jailbroken iPhone
People who have not jailbroken their device yet can also get iFile Repo iOS 10 installed on their iPhone, iPad, iPod by just following these simple steps that are as follows.
- The first step of this small procedure would be to open the Safari web browser on your iOS device.
- Open the search engine and search for “OpenAppMkt iFile” on it.
- From OpenAppMkt you can download iFile for your iOS 10 devices with jailbreaking your device
We should inform you that, if your iPhone, iPad or iPod is not jailbroken, then the iFile Repo iOS 10 apps might not be able to provide you with the full experience. This is due to the fact that non-jailbroken devices don’t have full root access folder. Thus the ability to write files will be limited. However, it is limited for only some specific folders.
Nevertheless, iFile Repo iOS 10 will still give you a good experience on a non-jailbroken iOS device. It is worth giving a try either way.Both the methods to install iFile are simple and convenient. You won’t be coming across any issues during the installation process. Keep Reading www.Bestcydiasources.com