Pokemon for iPhone iOS 11/iOS 11 – Over the past few years, the video gaming industry has seen a revolutionary growth. We no longer have those old games with pixel characters and 2D sounds mainly seen on the GameBoy. Now, we rely on high-end HD graphics and surround sound for a more realistic gaming experience. However, for the kids who have lived this era of growth still have games like Pokemon for GameBoy as one of their favorites.
Released in the year 1996, Pokemon for 3DS and GameBoy is a true classic in terms of gaming. The game came up with the idea of role playing as a Pokemon master and going on a quest to catch as many Pokemon as possible whilst completing tasks as seen in the actual anime.
However, with 21 years gone by since the game’s release, its popularity has faded away a little with Nintendo no longer manufacturing the game or a gaming console that runs it. This is where the iNDS Emulator for iPhone helps.iNDS Emulator is an emulator designed for iOS devices which run the games of the classic Nintendo DS console. Being a Nintendo DS game, Pokemon can also be played using iNDS.
Read – iNDS Emulator
Pokemon For iPhone – Key Features of (Pokemon and iNDS)
Downloading Pokemon for iNDS is also very easy as a large number of websites offers the emulated game which can directly be played through iNDS.
After going through the above context, we have realized that Pokemon can easily be played on iPhone or any other iOS device using the iNDS Emulator. Now, let us get to know about the features we get while playing the game on an iPhone using the emulator.
- Pokemon is a game based on the 90s anime classic, Pokemon. It was released in 1996 for GameBoy and can be played again using the iNDS Emulator for iOS.
- It is a role playing game where the user plays the role of a Pokemon Master who packs his bags to go on a quest to catch as many Pokemon as possible.
- Interactions with other in-game characters.
- Arcade Pokemon battle with other masters.
- Open world gaming without taking a lot of storage space.
- Does not lag on any iOS device having iOS version 7 or higher.
Pokemon for iPhone – Step by Step Download & Install
Now that we have realized the features of Pokemon, let us see how to download it on our iPhones. First of all, you will need to download the iNDS Emulator on your device using Cydia Impactor on your Windows PC and connecting your iPhone to install the Emulator on it. Once that is done, Pokemon can be downloaded and played using the following steps –
- Launch the iNDS Emulator on your iPhone/iOS device.
- Locate the “Download ROMs” option in the app and click on it.
- Now, enter the search “Pokemon 1996” on the bar and let the app generate the ROM for you.
- Once the Emulator finds the app you are looking for, download it and run it once done.
Keep Reading www.Bestcydiasorces.com