KStore Download on iOS 11 – KStore previously known as Link Store is an application under the Cydia Application in the iOS which helps the users get all the paid apps available in the app store for absolutely free. This app lets you install any paid application in the app store for free. K Store app was previously known as Link Store, but as Link Store had problems with the latest iOS versions, it was revised and released under a different name ” KStore.”
With the revised version “KStore” all the errors and bugs are fixed. But unfortunately, this application only works on jailbroken devices. Therefore, you have first to jailbreak your iOS device to use this application. The KStore app is compatible with all of the iOS devices for which jailbreaking tools are available like iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.0.
You can use this application on latest iOS devices like iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air 1/2, iPad mini, iPod touches 4th and 5th generation devices. As per the developers, there is the latest version of this application coming soon which will be compatible with iOS 10, iOS 9.3.4 devices. This app can be a great help for the people who cannot pay the highly demanding prices on the app store and can become a medium for them to download and play or use those paid apps on their iOS devices.
Read – HIPStore For iOS 11
Steps To Install KStore on iOS 11
- This application is only available for jailbroken devices so make sure you have jailbroken your device before you start the process.
- Firstly, you have to download to Cydia application.
- After you downloaded the Cydia application. Open it.
- Now to the sources section. In the sources Click on edit and add “cydia.iphonecake.com” and ” repo.hackyouriphone.org.”
- Before you start the installation, you need to download the ” AppSync ” application and install the one compatible with your device’s iOS version.
- Now go to Cydia and search for the Kstore tweak. A series of applications compatible with several different iOS versions will appear on your screen. Click on the version that is compatible with your iOS version.
- You can find the install option on the top right corner of your screen, click on its ad wait a few seconds for the installation process to finish.
- The Kstore App is now installed on your device.
How to Download Apps &
- Firstly, open the app store on your iOS device.
- Search for any paid app you want to download such as “Heads Up.”
- There will be an option of KStore Button representing the symbol “K.”
- Click on the “K” option beside the update option or the install option.
- After clicking on that application, you will get many links.
- Pop up will appear showing the download option saying ” Download the free xxx application.”
- Click on the download option to get the .ipa file.
- That’s it now the application will start downloading, and you can install it.
(Note: You can install the.ipa files quickly on jailbroken devices without any issues. However, it does not work on devices which are not jailbroken)
Keep Reading www.Bestcydiasources.com