Cydia Download on iOS 11 – Cydia is an app which is available for the iOS users. This is one of the most famous apps available to the iOS users. However, one needs to make sure that Cydia does not work if you have not Jailbroken your device. In order to make your Cydia app work on your iOS device, you have to make sure that you have Jailbroken your device.
Cydia is basically an App Store for those users who have their iOS device jailbroken. With the help of Cydia app, you will be able to download and install the full versions of all the famous games which are available on the App Store.
Not only the apps, you can also download themes and tweaks and can customize your iOS device any way you like. The app is developed by Saurik, who is also known as Jay Freeman. The advantage of this app is that it is free of cost and you do not have to pay a single dime.
Read – Best Cydia Theme iOS 11
Cydia Download on iOS 11 – Step by Step Guide
Cydia is a very useful app for you to have on your device. Now, we know that there are always difficulties in downloading the Cydia app from third-party sources. However, we assure you that we will provide you with the best and most reliable source of downloading the Cydia app on your Device. Furthermore, the methods which we will talk about are very easy to follow and you will have no problems while installing the Cydia app on your iOS 11 device. Simply follow any of the steps which we have mentioned and you will be good to go. The steps are:
Download Cydia Using Safari on iOS 11
Below, we have mentioned the steps which you will have to follow if you choose to download your Cydia for iOS 11 through the Safari Browser. These steps include:
- Open the Safari browser on your device. (Note: You can only download Cydia using the Safari browser because other browsers do not allow you to download the third-party apps on your iOS device
- Now, you need to open this URL “https://goo.gl/YVa1FQ” using the search bar on your safari browser.
- Once the page is loaded, your Cydia site which we have mentioned above will show a large UP arrow on your page. You need to click on it. It will be on the top if you are using an iPad and it will be on the bottom if you are using an iPhone.
- Clicking on that will take you to a new page which will have new options. Of the options available to you, you need to click on the add to home screen option in order to proceed forward.
- You will now be asked to name the app and you can keep any name you like.
- After naming it, you need to tap on the add option on top of the screen.
With this, your Cydia app will be there on your Home Screen after you close the Safari browser.
These are all the steps which you need to follow to download the Cydia app on your iPhone. Keep Reading www.bestcydiasources.com