iFile Download iOS 10.2 – Apple has been manufacturing the best smartphones and tablets in the industry with its iPhone and iPad lineup. Apple has its own operating system iOS which is the brain and beauty behind the success of its products. When compared to Android, iOS devices have some disadvantages as the iOS is the closed environment and don’t allow much flexibility when its comes to customization and you need to jailbreak your iPhone to enjoy customizations with the help of Cydia.
But the scenario has completely changed as now you can customize your device or enjoy Cydia tweaks on your non-jailbroken devices without the need of jailbreaking your device. We have seen many best Cydia tweaks made their way to non-jailbroken devices which include vShare, GBA4iOS, MovieBox, PlayBox, NDS4iOS, and much more.
One of the most popular Cydia tweaks is iFile which solves the issue of file manager on iOS devices. iFile is a huge hit and you can find a number of replicas in the Apple Store, but most of them fail when it comes to the features which made most of the users search for ways to Download iFile without Jailbreak on iPhone. If you are also one of them who is looking for a way to download ifile on iPhone without jailbreak then you are in right place.We have tested this method to download ifile without jailbreak on our iPad Mini and iPhone 6S to ensure that this is a genuine guide to help you out. As the title suggests you don’t need Cydia installed on your iPhone or iPad to install iFile no jailbreak or Get ifile without Cydia. If you have a jailbroken iPhone then download ifile for free.
iFile Download iOS 10.2,10 and 9
Note – You can Download iFile on your iOS Device using TuTu Helper Also.
You can follow these steps to install iFile for free on any iPhone or iPad running almost any iOS version, We tried installing iFile on iOS 10.2,10 and iOS 9 and we never faced issues during the procedure. Don’t skip any of the steps as skipping any of the steps may result in a corrupted iFile installation which won’t work.
There are a few things which needed to be taken care of to install iFile on your iPhone or iPad for free. Developers found a loophole to install iFile without jailbreak and it is working like a charm. So let’s prepare our devices to install iFile.
- Unlock your iPhone & Open “Settings” on your device.
- Now navigate to “Date & Time“.
- Now you need to disable “Set Automatically” as we are going to change the date on our device. Don’t worry we are going to change that back.
- Now change the date back to September 1, 2014.
- Open “Safari” browser on your iPad or iPhone.
- Navigate to “http://www.pgyer.com/ifile” or click here if you are browsing on your i-Device.
- Next click on “Install App” button.
- After clicking the Install App button, you will get a popup click on Install.
- It will take a minute or so for the installation of the ifile application.
- After installation, you can find iFile on your home screen and you can use the application.
- You can revert back to the original date on your device.
You can perform many operations and you don’t need applications for compressing, Unzipping files, and much more. iFile replaces many applications on your iPhone or iPad without Jailbreaking. Hope this guide helped you to install iFile on iPhone without Jailbreak for free. If you are facing any issues do let us know via comments so that we can help you out. Don’t forget to share this guide. Keep Reading www.Bestcydiasources.com