Many are reporting that the WinterBoard themes are not working on iOS 9,8 & 7 after the recent update. Whenever they try to apply a new theme it keeps on crashing the application. We also faced the same issue recently and decided to write a guide on How to Fix WinterBoard Themes not working iOS 9,8 & 7.
Recently we pushed a guide on How to Install WinterBoard for iOS 9 and Some people jailbreak their devices to enjoy WinterBoard & it’s theme. What’s the point of having WinterBoard installed on your device which you can’t use to apply themes which defeat the purpose of this Cydia Tweak.
By now you know the usefulness of the tweak which brings a number of paid as well free WinterBoard themes available for all jailbreak community and You can theme your device according to your desire with the help of this tweak.
We are trying to cover errors like iTunes Error 9006, iTunes Error 3194, and many more. Today we thought of solving the problem which is being faced by many users which are related too WinterBoard themes. Recently many people noticed that WinterBoard is crashing when tried to apply a new theme on their devices and majority of the users who reported the issue are using the latest iPhone models which include iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S plus which are running iOS 8 & 9.
Many users get the “WinterBoard Crashing Error” and all are in search of a solution. WinterBoard is developed by Saurik who is the creator of Cydia. When Pangu initially released the jailbreak for iOS 8 then Cydia has many incompatibility issues with the jailbreak which are later sorted out after a couple of days of hard work. The Pangu8 jailbreak not only caused issues with the Cydia on iOS 8 but also issues for other Cydia tweak available over a number of Cydia Repos.
So if you are thinking to Install WinterBoard on your device but keep telling yourselves to install it some other time due to WinterBoard issues you are hearing all day. Then you can install the tweak as we have a solution for the issue. Let’s dive into our guide on How to Fix WinterBoard Themes not working iOS 9,8 & 7.
Fix WinterBoard Themes not working iOS 9,8 & 7
- If you have WinterBoard installed on your device, then we advice you to uninstall and reboot your device.
- Now you need to install iFile on your iPhone or iPad, Just head over to Cydia and install iFile.
- Next you need to download modified WinterBoard file from here.
- Open iFile and navigate to /Applications & search for WinterBoard.app, Tap on small “!” beside the name and rename it to WinterBoard1.app.
- Now open Cydia & Install iCleaner Cydia tweak.
- Next launch iCleaner and click on “Clean” button.
- Reboot your device and wait for few minutes.
- Again open iFile and navigate to /Applications & search for WinterBoard1.app, Tap on small “!” beside the name and rename it to WinterBoard.app.
- Once again launch iCleaner and click on “Clean” button.
That’s it you have fixed WinterBoard Themes not working iOS 9,8 & 7 & WinterBoard crashing error on your iPhone or iPad. Now you can apply any of your favorite themes without any issues on your iPhone. Do let us know any issues you are facing during the procedure. Do share the guide and like us on facebook.