Recboot :- Have your iPhone/iPad/iPod stuck in Recovery phone? So, here’s a tool for all of you people who are stuck in Apple Recovery mode. There are a lot of reasons for an Apple device to stuck in recovery mode. It happens sometimes while jailbreaking your device and sometimes it happens while upgrading your device to the higher version of iOS with the help of iTunes and in some cases, it occurs if there is any damage to the NAND receiver.
I have gone through all the three situations and Recboot helped me to get out of recovery mode all the time. That said, Recboot needs to be installed on your Windows or Macbook to get your iPhone or iPad or iPod gets out of the recovery mode. In this article, we will guide you through how to Download Recboot for Mac. Let’s get started:
Features offered by Recboot
Recboot is a tool which is used to get out of recovery mode on Apple devices such as iPhone/iPad/iPod. And, Recboot offers some features, but all of them are very helpful depending on the situation.
- With the help of Recboot, you will be able to get the Apple device’s model number, serial number, IMEI number, Firmware version, etc. All you need to do is connect your device to your PC or Macbook.
- There are many errors which can be resolved with the help of Recboot. Many people who want to play with an Apple device will be surely fond of errors such as 1015, 1008, etc. So, with the help of Recboot, you can easily get of such errors, which is brilliant as many people will be scratching their heads to get out of these errors.
- Finally, the main feature. Recboot helps you to get of Recovery mode. A device which is stuck in Recovery mode will not easily come out of that mode, but the Recboot kicks it out with one click.
Read :- Download/Install iNoCydia
Procedure to download Recboot for Mac:
As said earlier, Recboot has their clients for both Windows and Mac OS. In this article, we will help you to get Recboot for mac. Before downloading Recboot on your mac, make sure you have installed .NET Framework on your Macbook because the application won’t run without this. .NET Framework is available as .NET Core file.
- Firstly, download the Recboot for Mac by clicking on this link: http://iphonecydiaios.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/RecBoot-2.2-Mac.zip.
- Once after download, the above file, open the zip file with the extractor. Now, you can see a .dmg file with name Recboot.dmg.
- Double click on the .dmg file and drag it to the applications folder on your Macbook. Please remember that if you won’t drag the file to the applications folder, you need to open the .dmg file every time you want the application to be opened.
- After dragging the application, open it from the apps menu.
- Now, it will ask for your iPhone/iPad/iPod to connect which are in recovery mode. Just do that and you are ready to go.
Read :- AppCake Download
Conclusion: That being said and done, if you face any issues while downloading and installing the Recboot on your Macbook, let us know in comments. We are happy to help you.