Pangu iOS 10 is a jailbreak tool developed by Pangu Team. The PanguTeam is based out of China. They are a programming team in the iOS community. Pangu holds the capability of executing jailbreaks on iOS devices through a variety of exploits. The software was introduced in 2014.
Pangu uses a revoked enterprise certificate for the jailbreak process, the certificate is removed after the completion of jailbreak. Pangu majorly assists the users in order to bypass the restrictions in iOS and enables root access to an iOS operating system which allows the user to install apps that are not available in the official app store.
Through this quick guide, we will be explaining to you how you can download the Pangu iOS 10 jailbreak update on iOS devices.
Pangu iOS 10 Jailbreak Tool – Download Steps
- The first step is to ensure that your device is compatible for Pangu. Any iOS device from and above iOS 7.1 is compatible for Pangu.
- A Windows computer is needed for the process of downloading Pangu, or you can get Windows virtual machine installed on your Mac.
- Make sure that you backup your device before installing the jailbreak. There might be certain mishappening and it definitely worth isn’t the cost of your data.
- You have to disable Find My iPhone via settings, without doing that the jailbreak cannot be installed. Go to the settings app and then iCloud in there you will see the Find my iPhone option. Disable it.
- You’ll also have to disable the Passcode. Go to settings and then Touch ID & Passcode to disable it.
- Make sure to enable the Airplane mode on your iOS device.
- Now plug in your iPhone to your computer through a USB.
- Now, download the Pangu jailbreak tool from the official site of Pangu iOS 10. You can also use other mediums for the same.
- Launch the Pangu jailbreak and follow these instructions.
Pangu iOS 10 Jailbreak Tool – Install Steps
As you’re through, click the start button on Pangu iOS 10 tools. After doing that you will see an additional button “Already Backup”, click that button. Now you will have to go through the following steps with the guidance of Pangu too.
- Your iOS device will be rebooted and Pangu will ask you to enable Airplane mode again. As you do that, the process will continue.
- In a small amount of time, Pangu iOS 10 tools will request you to open the Pangu app on the home screen of your iOS device.
- As the app runs, it will ask if you want to allow access to the photo library. Click accept.
- Now Tap the OK button on the pop-up box saying “Pangu Would Like to Access Your Photos.”
- After this again your iOS device will be rebooted. After the reboot, disable the airplane mode and launch the Cydia app.
If you’re through successfully, then you’re jailbroken now.
Pangu iOS 10 has proved to be a highly beneficial jailbreaking tool for all iOS devices before iOS 10. However, for iOS 10, the tool has gone in the backward direction.
It would be safe to say that Apple won the war with this update. Though an Italian developer named Luca Todesco has introduced Yalu Jailbreak which works on iOS 10 and the tool has proved to be credible