How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 :- Just a couple of short weeks after the ios 9.3.5 the PPHelper jailbreak was released but now Apple has patched it with iOS 9.3.4 and also the ios 9.3.5. Now, to make things worse the iOS 9.3.5 has been released which makes soon jailbreaking an impossible feat. Since the ios 9.3.5 initial release.
PPHelper has been updated to make it a more stable jailbreak option for people with support for both the Mac in the English language.
Also, it is now easier to install with the use of Cydia impactor app also which has been released. If you have not installed PPHelper well then it’s the right time to do so and you can follow our step by step guidelines given below
Read :- Pokemon Go Download
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 –
Although PPHelper for iOS 9.3.5 isn’t officially released yet to the people’s disappointment as of now, also the pp helper app has not yet been given a releasing date also but we will keep you up to date with the details about when it will get released.
Method : The Safari Method to download the iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak. Works with iOS 9.3.4 as well.
- Start the safari browser and in your Safari browser you will be required to type in a URL
- Now visit the URL of the official pangu website using the given link https://www.downloadpangu.org/ . Just type in this given URL into your address bar and then you can start with this download process for yourself.
- When the page has been loaded successfully then you need to tap on the UP arrow which is present at the bottom of the screen on your iPhone and iPod and at the top on the iPad.
- Choose the option that you have to Add to Home Screen from the options.
- Now you need to get the icon Pangu as shown here and now all you need to do is just tap on Add pangu jailbreak safari.
- Turn off safari and now you need to trust the recently installed app by going to settings > general > profiles > trust.
Well, all this can be only successful only if, How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 providers officially release their parts and do their jobs. Yet there is no official jailbreak announced for ios 9.3.4 and also ios 9.3.5 for all the 32-bit devices. Some websites claim to have jailbreak launched for the same purposes but are utter shit and have no such official info from the devs.
Read :- iFunbox For iOS
TAIG along with pangu and also PP helper are trying to bring out a solution for all the jailbreak issues but this is not happening anytime soon. The jailbreak has not been updated and many developers speculate that the jailbreak would not be released at all. With the iOS 10 Coming next month along with the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7S I speculate that the info that the devs are giving us can, in fact, be true as they have a lot more knowledge in these stuff than I could probably ever have. So it’s better to be patient and wait for either ios 10 to come along with a jailbreak and also try to wait for a jailbreak to come from either of the devs in the community.