IPSW Download Guide :- Hello everyone who have been a lot excited for the iOS 10 and also for the latest iPhone. Well today we’ll be showing you all how to download the iOS without any hassles on your laptop and then manually install it on your devices so that you can have a backup of your os in case anything goes wrong with you device’s os and then you will be able to install it back again on your device.
Well as you guessed through the introduction an IPSW file format is a backup of your OS which allows you to keep all your files and also the operating system with a necessary offline backup that will keep everything good and so that in important times you don’t find yourself in any awkward positions.
Read :- iOSEMUS For iOS 10
About :- IPSW
- iPSW files are iOS’ physical operating system files that will allow you to keep a physical backup of everything a basic os will have onto your devices such as your laptop or even your desktop if that’s the case.
- You can also have an IPSW to change some of the OS’s settings so that you can increase or maybe remove some features that you wish to and do not wish to have on your device.
- Can also be used to downgrade your iOS’s version if you are not happy with your new iOS version as sometimes initial updates tend to have some backlogs and really don’t work out the way they should have.
- Can be easily installed on your device through tethered methods and using third party software or also you can directly use the apple’s own IPSW Download & installing and parsing package software called as iTunes! This is necessary so that you can confirm that nothing goes wrong while updating which on the other hand can go wrong in the case if you may go for an OTA ( over the air) update.
So let’s now look at the steps which are necessary to get iPSW Download backup of your iOS’s OS.
Read :- Gameboy Emulator
IPSW Download :-
Follow these steps to download an iPSW file –
- Got to http://osxdaily.com/tag/ipsw/ from your laptop or desktop.
- Select your desired IOS version and download it.
- After downloading the IPSW file you should backup your iOS device and also charge it to a decent amount of percentage.
- Then open up iTunes and then press shift and then click on backup and restore to select the iPSW file and then install it easily on your iOS device.
Keep Reading Bestcydiasources.com